Insiders have the opportunity to get a first look at new features we’re working on, direct access to the Twenty20 team and other Insiders via a private Slack community, as well as “super power” privileges inside of the app.
Here at Twenty20 we love getting to know and talking to our Insiders whether that be through the private Slack community, scheduled phone calls, or during a monthly Happy Hour party we have here at Twenty20 HQ.
Interested in becoming a Twenty20 Insider?
Apply below to request an invitation to the Insider community.
Here are some ground rules and the expectations that we have of our Insiders. Please take a moment and give them a read as they are important to us and should be to you as well.
1) Be Your Amazing Self
First and foremost, be your amazing self. People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. Try and be “@jennifer” instead of “@caligirl22”. Although this isn’t mandatory, we think this will help you have a much better experience.
2) Participation is Appreciated and Required
Weekly participation within the Insider Slack community is required. Have feedback, an idea, catch a bug, or just want to drop in and see how everyone is doing? We love hearing from you regularly. However, we understand that life can get a little busy or take you a different direction. If that’s the case, just let us know so that we can give another photographer the opportunity to be on the inside.
3) Use Discretion
As an Insider, you will have access to top secret information about what we’re working on next, as well as access to a beta version of our iPhone app. We expect that you will not share any of that information publically or with our competitors. Ok, ok… Maybe it’s not exactly “top secret” but that sure does sound cool, right?
4) No Self Promotion
We love self-promotion, but the Insider Slack community is not the place for it. Please refrain from requesting follows, nominations, challenge votes, etc.
5) Have (good, clean) fun!
We’re cheerleaders for any activity that encourages the spirit of fun, so long as it doesn’t hurt other people. Please, no blonde jokes — or any words or images that come at the expense of others. Be courteous to other Insiders.
Want to know if you are eligible to be an Insider? Check out the qualifications and expectations below:
- Those who have been a member of Twenty20 for 4+ months, have earned a minimum of 20 honors, and primarily use our iPhone app.
- Those who aspire to make a meaningful amount of money through Twenty20 and are looking to connect with other enthusiastic users.
- Those who clearly have a great eye for photography and their gallery is proof of it.
- Those who enjoy collaborating, taking surveys, discussing ideas, and giving constructive product feedback on a regular basis.
- Those who are noticeably participating in the Twenty20 community by engaging with other photographers, entering photo challenges, nominating awesome photos for the Signature Collection, and of course, are adding to their gallery frequently.